How Fast Is the Porsche 911 Turbo S?
How fast is the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo? Very. This sleek performance machine more than lives up to the legendary 911 family and is certain to wow aficionados of the brand – and even convert those leaning towards Lambos, Jags, or Audis. While a car of this caliber is more than just its top speed, inquiring minds do want to know. So let’s find out.
Porsche 911 Turbo S Top Speed
The 2021 911 Turbo S accelerates from zero to 60 in a lightning fast 2.6 seconds, with a ¼ mile time of 10.5 seconds. The “regular” (if any Porsche can be called regular) 911 Turbo hits a top speed of 199 mph. The Turbo S pushes that to 205 mph. This is territory that relatively few vehicles can venture into.
Powering the 911 Turbo S is a feisty twin-turbocharged 3.7 liter flat-six engine. It generates 640 hp and 590 lb ft of torque. The 2021 features all-wheel drive standard, as well as eight speed dual clutch automatic transmission.
What else is new and notable about the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo?
- The addition of a prominent ducktail spoiler.
- New intakes in each rear fender and at either side of the rear fascia.
- Advanced infotainment system with large screen.
- Racy interior trim.
- Premium Bose sound system (standard).
- Optional Burmester stereo, wifi hotspot, SiriusXM satellite radio, and Apple CarPlay capability.
- Redeveloped 8 speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) for seamless gear changes and ultimate performance, comfort, and efficiency.
There’s no doubt that the 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo is blisteringly fast. But that’s not all there is to this exceptional vehicle. Learn more from the experts at Braman Porsche.
0 comment(s) so far on How Fast Is the Porsche 911 Turbo S?