The Different Porsche Taycan Models
Porsche Taycan models are part of the first generation all-electric Porsches introduced in 2020 and have proven their performance on the road. In 2022, the manufacturer has created five trims, each with its own style, outstanding performance, sophistication, style, and price.
No matter which trim you select, rest assured you will be driving one of the most elite luxury sports cars on the planet. The Porsche Taycan sedan is available in five trims that include base, 4S, GTS, Turbo, and Turbo S, all of which have a striking appearance.
With five different trim levels, there is a 2022 Taycan for everyone, but to derive the pleasure, you first need to spend at least $85K. So, what is new with the 2022 Porsche Taycan models?
First up in our Taycan comparison are the models where voice command can be used to control the car’s information and entertainment system. In addition, there is a novel temperature management system that permits slightly faster charging. Another available option is the remote park assist which enables you to park your Taycan using your smartphone. And, finally, the Porsche Taycan models are available in several vivid, bright colors popularized in the 1990s, that include Acid Green, Moonlight Blue Metallic, Viola Metallic, Riviera Blue, and Rubystar.
With regard to our Taycan comparison, both the base and 4S come with a 79kWh capacity battery pack. The GTS and Turbo models come with a 93kWh performance battery pack, plus this upgrade is available for the base and 4S trims. The base Taycan has a single motor with a 2-speed transmission that powers the rear wheels. All other trims are all-wheel drives.
Features of the 2022 Porsche Taycan Models
- All are four-door sedans.
- They all have excellent acceleration and are fun to drive.
- The low center of gravity enables the car to maneuver sharp corners with ease.
- The interior is plush, sporty, and has impressive quality.
- A new upgrade available is the automated remote park assist
- The new GTS is surprisingly nimble. Agile, fast, and hugs the road well. It has special rear and front styling, is turbo-powered, and has many quality performance upgrades as standard.
- The infotainment center is updated and includes Android Auto, which is not wireless but requires a USB plug-in.
- Offers a comfortable drive and delivers ultra-superior performance.
- Customers can enter Porsche’s “Paint to Sample” program. This allows you to select personal colors, including those vivid and exotic colors of models from the 1990s.
Which 2022 Porsche Taycan Models are Recommended?
When doing a Taycan comparison, most car experts recommend the Taycan 4S. Not only is it more affordable, but it also comes with a 533Hp powertrain, an adaptive air suspension, 19-inch alloy wheels, keyless entry, and partly leather interior. The Taycan 4S offers a good range, great performance, and is available with many optional upgrades. To keep the price low, avoid the many individual Porsche upgrades and go for the Performance Better Plus, which will increase the HP to 562 and improve the driving experience. If you happen to have a few extra thousand dollars left, take advantage of the Porsche Experience Center.
What is the Cost?
- The base price is $84,050. The base Taycan is a few hundred pounds lighter and also has good range and performance compared to the other trims. Consumers have a choice between the battery pack that offers 402 Hp and 225-mile range or the double battery that offers 469 Hp with a 282-mile range.
- 4S starting price is $103,800.
- GTS – two styles, starting base price is $131,000-$134,000.
- Turbo starts at $150,900.
- Turbo S starts at $185 000.
For pure driving fun and pleasure, the Porsche Taycan models blow away the competition. The only way for you to know which one is right for you and to observe the Taycan comparison is to test drive them today. Stop by Braman Motorcars or call 1-561-926-9141.