The EPA range estimates enable comparison to other electric vehicles. These range estimates provide guidelines but the distance you can drive (range) varies considerably based on a number of factors, such as driving conditions and traffic situation (e.g., stop-and-go driving or highway driving), personal driving habits and selected driving mode (e.g., Sport), speed, topography, use of comfort/auxiliary equipment (e.g., air conditioning, heat, etc.), optional equipment (e.g., wheels and tires), weather, outside temperature, number of passengers, cargo, age of vehicle and the battery, battery capacity, and charging habits.
- The estimated EPA range for the Taycan 4S is 203 miles.
- The estimated EPA range for the Taycan Turbo is 201 miles.
- The estimated EPA range for the Taycan Turbo S is 192 miles.
*Range estimates based on standardized EPA testing may be found on the new vehicle window sticker (Monroney label) and on https://www.fueleconomy.gov/. Please make sure the range is adequate for your daily driving needs prior to finalizing your purchase.
Porsche asked AMCI Testing to conduct independent tests to evaluate the range of the Taycan 4S, Taycan Turbo and Taycan Turbo S to help customers make more informed decisions. Tested on AMCI Testing’s “City/Highway Commute Cycle” route on public roads in and around Southern California, the results were calculated by averaging the vehicle’s performance over ﬁve test cycles. Mode with Auto Regeneration selected and while using the HVAC in Eco mode.
AMCI Test Results:
- Taycan 4S with Performance Battery Plus: 271 miles
- Taycan Turbo with Performance Battery Plus: 275 miles
- Taycan Turbo S with Performance Battery Plus: 278 milesMore information on AMCI Testing’s results can be found at: www.amcitesting.com/taycan
*As with all battery-electric vehicles, the actual range of the Taycan will vary based on a number of factors as described above with regard to EPA range estimates.